• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Lepis] you just walk away from me
    There is something not quite right about the grullo stallion. She doesn't have a name for it, having never met a creature quite like Thales before, but it gives her pause. Though her soft smile does not fade, her blue-grey eyes dart a little more warily into the trees around them. They are alone, she reassures herself, and she is more than capable of defending herself against a single stallion, should the need arise.

Still, with her wide belly and the fragile unborn within in, the dun mare is cautious.

She considers telling him that is it 'just rain', that she likes and dislikes it no more than the average horse, but there is something about his tone and the look in his eyes that suggest to him that it is more than: just rain.

So instead she projects her magic toward him, a steady trickle of relaxation that she means to grow and settle on him like a blanket. She cuts it off after a moment, lest it feel too heavy a burden, too unnatural, but before she does she adds the smallest bit of friendship and just a dash of contentment.

"I'm Lepis", she tells the not-quite stranger. "These are my woods. Do you live here?"

@[Thales]

Messages In This Thread
    [Lepis] you just walk away from me - by Thales - 08-24-2019, 04:23 PM
    RE: [Lepis] you just walk away from me - by Lepis - 08-24-2019, 05:19 PM
    RE: [Lepis] you just walk away from me - by Lepis - 09-14-2019, 09:13 AM