• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She sells seashells by the sea shore // Diplomatic Visit
    draco
    Draco can feel his father relaxing and does not like it. He bites back the urge to send his fear into his father, knowing that will be crossing a line surely to get his ass beat. He peers at the nereid with continued suspicion, combing her thoughts as they pass through her brain.

Perhaps she is being truthful, though he cannot find it within himself to care.

She made her bed, and she should sleep in it - as far as the colt is concerned.

“My suspicious son . . .” Litotes begins in response to Aquaria’s speech. “Forgive him, Aquaria. He is a relentless creature.” This the cremello punctuates with yet another harsh look at his son. “As for your proposition, I think we can do well with a tentative alliance. Pangea is already tied to Loess and Nerine, very closely. Perhaps we should set up a friendly spar as an act of good faith? I know this one could get rid of some aggression.” This he says as a joke, though perhaps he should take his son’s coldness a little more seriously.

Draco swallows back something cruel and keeps his eyes from rolling to the back of his head. “Yes, why not?” the colt adds with a pained smile. “Maybe you, Aquaria.” There is a saccharine purr to his voice as he imagines her pale fur bending beneath his force. “Though I suppose you both think I should be matched with another yearling.” He sighs dramatically, tossing his crimson gaze back to the pretty woman.
    play it cool then smart

@[Aquaria] draco is insufferable
    hitch a ride on my violence

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She sells seashells by the sea shore // Diplomatic Visit - by draco - 09-09-2019, 09:53 PM