• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

so you know i'm never comin' back; litotes/any

boy what's normal to you? 'cause that sure ain't normal to me.

Litotes quickly found that sex left a bitter taste in his mouth.

After Starsin and Kensa, his dick might as well have shriveled up and disappeared. Seriously - it is a wonder he was able to couple with Bible, but perhaps they had found each other on a particularly needy night. It was such a one night stand that Litotes does not expect anything to come of it, not like it has in the past.

If the cremello has proven anything, it is that he has terrible foresight when it comes to sex and love. This particular time, it appears to be an extreme consequence of lack of foresight.

Litotes sighs.

He should go to the squealing colt, but he does not. He watches, though, with cold and curious eyes. From here, he can tell the boy is blind, but still he does not go.

It is only when Dawn arrives that he pushes himself from his pathetic apathy to follow the palomino queen. He is enough distance away to go easily unnoticed - and he hopes to stay that way. When the queen reaches Ghaul, Litotes sighs again and breaks into a trot. “Dawn,” he calls confidently, hoping his certain tone will keep any suspicions away. “He’s mine,” is what he murmurs once he draws next to her side. Glittering gemstone eyes fall on the colt with pity and fascination, finding him to be beautiful and terrifying amongst such crimson and ivory.

“He needs a nursing mother. I won’t turn him into the fairies,” Lie finally murmurs after Ghaul’s final “hungry.” He turns to Dawn with resignation, knowing good and well that the women he usually turns to are not options now. Ghaul is hard to ignore, so the cremello turns back to his son hesitantly. He reaches down to wipe some of the blood from the boy’s face, lips gently rising over the stumps where his eyes should be. “You’re strange . . .” he whispers.

and if i fall would you know that to do?
    and if i'm caught up would you stay?

Litotes

@[Dawn] @[ghaul]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: so you know i'm never comin' back; litotes/any - by litotes - 09-09-2019, 09:33 PM