• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

stories on the tip of our tongues; mary

Long May She Reign

She nears the stag, stopping only when she is a few paces away. Her maw remains with a grin, hee eyes follow his as it scans her. A boost of confidence in a time where her belly grew, but she doesn't say anything, just makes a mental note.

When he speaks he responds that he wasn't leaving, and a small giggle parts her lips. He grows closer to her, his body angled as he continues to scan her over.

Her eye begins to cock at this point, she knew she was a site to see, but this much interest? She notes his young age and decides not to hold it against him.

He asks if she was heading home, asking if she was lost. Again a laugh escapes her maw, she has lived his lifetime over and over (though she was still young). No, I came to find any stragglers, and then I found you.

Her brow lifts in a grin, her grey body moves beside the young stag. She allows her maw to extend out and touch his spine, slowly she trails down his back. She stops at the end of his spine, and allows her pelt to change from dapple to the same ebony one he wears.

Her hooves remained ruby, but aside from that they looked the same. Her head glances back to the stag are you lost? I don't smell a kingdom on you, I could change that. She smirks, it wouldn't be the first time that she has used her looks to get what she wants.

MARY

@[kildare]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: stories on the tip of our tongues; mary - by Mary - 09-19-2019, 09:09 PM