• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Fly Away Little Bird
    Due to the angle Aten was standing at the stream, the stallion saw the filly approaching from the corner of his eye. At first however, he didn't look up, despite how she was running in his direction for some obvious reason. Aten continued to drink until the filly addressed him, at which point he did lift his proud head and turn his neck around so he could face her.

She appeared to be a young filly, her most striking features being the sharp horn placed upon her tapered forehead and the tail that extended behind her like a big cat's rather than a horse since the hair only existed at the end. But other than that, she appeared to be a normal horse with unique coloring. Aten based her age not on her stature, but by the youthful and excited gaze in her proud face; he couldn't base age off height anymore considering he was so tall himself to begin with.

Her coat color was a pale pink and white while darkening the closer it got to her hooves and muzzle. Her cheeks were also tinged in a deeper pink so they stood out against her coat. Her mane was long, wavy, and silky in appearance, her tail tuft much the same. Her eyes were a pretty soft olive green, and in addition to the myriad of flowers and leaves decorating her mane just behind her ear, vines were wound around her tail and front fetlocks.

She greeted Aten in a soft voice, one of the softest Aten had ever heard. He was a bit mesmerized by it when the filly asked if he could offer her some guidance, a question that Aten didn't hear phrased like that very often.

Aten smiled at the filly, his baritone voice sounding much harsher than hers in tone, but strong still, "You did not intrude, there is no need to regret your decision to talk to me. The best advice I can offer at this moment is it would depend on what you are looking for. There are a number of kingdoms here in Beqanna that vary depending on their environments and residents. I myself hail from a forest kingdom, but we also have island ones. What sort of place would you be looking for?"

@[Demetyr]

Messages In This Thread
    Fly Away Little Bird - by Demetyr - 09-06-2019, 02:10 PM
    RE: Fly Away Little Bird - by Aten - 09-06-2019, 07:47 PM
    RE: Fly Away Little Bird - by Demetyr - 09-06-2019, 10:09 PM
    RE: Fly Away Little Bird - by Aten - 09-09-2019, 02:51 PM
    RE: Fly Away Little Bird - by Demetyr - 09-20-2019, 02:58 PM