• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  to things new and wonderful

It’s a wonderful thing, Isilya discovers, to watch someone talk about the one they love. She find that she cannot help but watch Vulgaris carefully, so beautiful is his devotion to Leliana and the proud smile he wears when he compliments her makes Isilya’s heart warm. She wonders if she’s capable of finding a love like that, or if the flowers and trees that she makes friends with will be her only family now that her parents and siblings have moved on.

She is not jealous – it is not a colour she knows how to wear – just so perfectly filled with joy to be able to witness such a love.

His concern over Leliana is touching as well, and Isilya’s smile softens. “I hope we will become good friends too, Vulgaris.” As far as she was concerned, their mutual connection to Leliana already cemented that fact within her own heart. “And I am glad I can help her, hopefully she will be able to take some well-earned time to relax.” Although Isilya has had her magic for longer than Leliana, she feels awed by how much the younger mare has done with her powers since being gifted them – and she knows that she could certainly learn as much from the beautiful mare as Isilya could hope to teach in return.

Now that her and Vulgaris were friends, an idea comes to the gold-pointed mare and she brightens a little – thinking that it would be a marvellous way for her to get to know this stallion better and Tephra as well. “When I arrived, Leliana showed me her favourite spot in Tephra - I wonder if you’d be so kind to show me yours?” She hopes it is not too personal of a request, though she certainly would not be offended if he said no.

soft and sweet

art by azagus

@[vulgaris]

Messages In This Thread
    to things new and wonderful - by Isilya - 09-08-2019, 04:11 PM
    RE: to things new and wonderful - by vulgaris - 09-10-2019, 08:16 PM
    RE: to things new and wonderful - by Isilya - 09-19-2019, 09:26 AM
    RE: to things new and wonderful - by vulgaris - 10-02-2019, 09:13 PM
    RE: to things new and wonderful - by Isilya - 10-18-2019, 09:28 AM