• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign ||Vulgaris||

Long May She Reign

She didn't have to wait long to be greeted by someone, though she had hoped for the bay queen she defended...the one who approaches leaves her momentarily stunned.

The dapple stag, the ex king of Loess, the one who Bane gave rulership too and the one who passed it on to Castile. She can't help the grin that tugs at her lips when he grows near what are the chances, she thinks to herself.

When he meets her at the border he wastes no time getting to the point. He even admits that he hadn't expected Mary, rather Castile himself. Perhaps if the dragon king had known Vulgaris was ruling he would have made the trip.

He questions if Castile knows he is alive, and the words make her brow cock in confusion. But still, the dappled stallion pushes through the conversation asking about all the affairs in Loess.

She grunts in response to him, even if she had known all the affairs with Loess, she wouldn't share them. That's tertiary, giving up valuable information on your own home to another ruler.

Finally her hazel eyes meet his green ones, So good to see you alive Vulgaris, I had no idea Leliana stepped down Or that he died. You offer protection to someone, and they can't even bother themselves to return the favor, she thinks back to the once queen. I do suppose congratulations are in order than huh Vul.

Though truth be told she is glad to see Vul as the ruler rather than Leliana. At least she didn't have to deal with snarky comments about falling under Castile now. Unfortunately, I do not have any juicy gossip to share as you wish. Loess is thriving, as it always has, I came to see how Tephra fairs. And interesting enough she instantly stumbles upon a new ruler.

MARY

@[vulgaris]

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign ||Vulgaris|| - by Mary - 09-09-2019, 02:37 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Vulgaris|| - by vulgaris - 09-10-2019, 08:29 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Vulgaris|| - by Mary - 09-11-2019, 11:53 AM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Vulgaris|| - by leliana - 09-12-2019, 09:37 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Vulgaris|| - by vulgaris - 09-18-2019, 11:44 AM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Vulgaris|| - by Mary - 09-19-2019, 11:53 AM