• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Long May She Reign ||Vulgaris||

Long May She Reign

He speaks, this time confirming he had died. She wonders how, and more importantly how he returned, but she knew the powers of beqanna and decides not to dive further into it.

Though it seems her thoughts have betrayed her, just when the old queen flicks through her mind she appears from the wood work. Not that it was bad necessarily...but what would she think knowing that she was following the very stallion she defied?

Her hazel eyes follow the bay and red body as it grows closer, lovingly settling next to Vulgaris. She gives a warm touch to Vulgaris before greeting Mary, and it all seemed to make sense. Vulgaris found himself with the crown of Tephra due to his personal ties with Leliana.

Her gaze settles on the mare when she greets Mary and she forces a gentle smile on her maw. She showers Vulgaris in compliments that has her vomiting internally but a calm composure externally. Leliana, it has been a while, she allows her gaze to drift to Vulgaris, and yes of course, I remember when he wore the crown to my own kingdom. But the times were different and Vulgaris has moved to a new kingdom, and Mary has fallen to a life with no crown.

Thank you for your kind offer, though I can't stay long. I would love to visit another time though She speaks to Leliana's offer to travel deeper into Tephra. Her gaze quickly flicks back to Vul as he speaks again, this time offering an update on Tephra, noting that it thrives. Truly she was glad to here it, they had a long recovery from the war, but his next words peak her interest.

He asks if Loess wants an alliance with Tephra, not surprising seeing as Loess was the strongest kingdom currently. Glad to hear that Tephra fairs well, as far as an alliance what kind are you seeking? A sensitive topic with many details to discuss.

MARY

@[leliana] [Vulgaris]

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign ||Vulgaris|| - by Mary - 09-09-2019, 02:37 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Vulgaris|| - by vulgaris - 09-10-2019, 08:29 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Vulgaris|| - by Mary - 09-11-2019, 11:53 AM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Vulgaris|| - by leliana - 09-12-2019, 09:37 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Vulgaris|| - by vulgaris - 09-18-2019, 11:44 AM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Vulgaris|| - by Mary - 09-19-2019, 11:53 AM