• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    All for One [Caelestra & Camomila]
    Caelestra

Cael had left the frozen isle for a few weeks or two to give birth to her twins, one of them being a rather large and not very horse-like creature, resembling more features of distant elephants than that of a normal horse, she had thought that at some point she would return to her birthing place in the forest and bring her children back to the frozen island, especially Intoxication, who struggled in warmer climates.

The mare wanders around in her horse form, her black coat coated in a light layer of snow as halts, a familiar scent joining the array of different smells that are scattered along the frozen island, she quickly identifies the scent as Jesper, her eyes surveying the landscape as she awaits his arrival.
    After a minute or two, she spots his figure moving her away and out of the mist-like snow that rises into the air along with the strong breeze.

She greets the friendly stallion with a light bow, a smile expressed on her face as he speaks, ears perked as she listens "It's lovely to see you again Jesper. I am doing just fine, I gave birth to twins not too long ago and one of them should join us in a month or two" she says eagerly, "I hope you are well Jesper, how is your leg doing?" she asks inquisitively, hoping that she had done enough to heal Jesper out of his predicament.

@[Jesper] Sorry to keep you waiting this long
    [Image: YDKFjJC]

Messages In This Thread
    All for One [Caelestra & Camomila] - by Jesper - 09-19-2019, 07:09 AM
    RE: All for One [Caelestra & Camomila] - by Caelestra - 10-17-2019, 12:00 PM