• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The beginning of forever; Aten, Kalil Birthing
    Lethy's attention had drifted back to the her new babe beneath her, her lips finding his forelock thinking he could use just a bit more cleaning when Aten's question had caught her attention. Her amethyst eyes peered up at him and then followed his gaze. There not far off was a smaller, marbled feline watching her son from the nearby tree. Her head cocked to the side taking it in for a moment. Her nostrils flared softly as she took in its scent before turning her attention cautiously back to Aten.

There was something familiar about the way the cat watched them but the feline itself was ccompletely unfamiliar. No, I don't think I've ever seen it. she said softly as her brows dipped in question at Aten. Have you?
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Aten]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The beginning of forever; Aten, Kalil Birthing - by Izora Lethia - 09-27-2019, 06:27 PM