• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i feel a bad moon rising
    First she rolls her shoulders, then shakes the tension from her blue and gold wings. The motion is not enough, but the relaxation is, and afterward the dun mare releases a long sigh that ends with a something that's almost a smile. 

In the woods ahead of her, she can hear the bright peals of laughter - Elio and Celina playing chase - and behind her the waves crash against the shoreline. There has been no movement from Nerine, no cries of war echoing from the south, and the golden Comtesse reassures herself (not for the first time) that she and her family are secure. 

The sun has just begun to set over the distant Tephran volcano, and Lepis watches the sky streak gold and red for some time before starting into the woods. After two years in the redwood forest, the mare knows this path well. It will take her to the heart of the woods if she follows it through, and eventually down into the foothills of Loess. A warm summer wind catches at her long mane, tugging it away from the scars she hides beneath it, but she is alone and makes no effort to hide it.

Her eyes - blue grey and curious - sweep through the evening shadows of the trees around her, as much in search for company as to keep an eye out for danger. There is little danger here, after all; Taiga is well-protected.

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - by Lepis - 10-02-2019, 04:03 PM
    RE: I feel a bad moon rising; any - by Wolfbane - 10-10-2019, 01:11 PM
    RE: I feel a bad moon rising; any - by Lepis - 10-10-2019, 03:01 PM
    RE: I feel a bad moon rising; any - by Wolfbane - 10-10-2019, 03:32 PM
    RE: I feel a bad moon rising; any - by elio - 10-10-2019, 05:42 PM
    RE: I feel a bad moon rising; any - by Lepis - 10-11-2019, 01:12 AM
    RE: I feel a bad moon rising; any - by Wolfbane - 10-12-2019, 07:46 PM
    RE: I feel a bad moon rising; any - by elio - 10-14-2019, 10:56 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Lepis - 10-15-2019, 01:35 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Wolfbane - 10-15-2019, 11:08 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by elio - 10-17-2019, 09:22 PM