• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Along came a Light
    Being caught up in her own daydreams, Hunadi was caught off guard when she first heard the filly speak from the river bank. "Hi!" the young horse had spoken, grinning brightly at Hunadi who still had a mouth full of water. The mare's ears perked up, her tongue protruding between her lips slightly as she swallowed the cool water. "I saw you running. You're really fast." the filly spoke again, revealing that her name was Celina. 

"Hello there," Hunadi answered, taking a final moment to enjoy the water lapping at her legs and belly before making her way towards  the bank. "I thought I'd get some fresh air today and do some exploring." she explained, watching a song bird flutter from one tree to another while chirping a lively melody. Seeing the filly before her, she wondered if she was close to a herd- she wouldn't have been surprised if the filly's mother or guardian appeared. She kept a decent amount of space between herself and the filly, knowing some herds were more defensive than others when it came to their young. Hunadi had no intentions of harming her surprise guest, but decided it was best to keep some space just in case.

"Celina;That's a lovely name. I'm Hunadi." she offered a kind smile to the young horse, remembering what it was like to be that age. She admired Celina's dark mane, comparing  the contrasting colors to her own with mild curiosity. "What brings you all the way out here?" The mare asked, shaking the excess water away with a satisfied huff.

@[Celina]

Messages In This Thread
    Along came a Light - by Hunadi - 10-03-2019, 11:53 AM
    RE: Along came a Light - by Celina - 10-03-2019, 03:57 PM
    RE: Along came a Light - by Hunadi - 10-04-2019, 11:19 AM
    RE: Along came a Light - by Celina - 10-04-2019, 08:01 PM
    RE: Along came a Light - by Hunadi - 10-08-2019, 01:47 PM
    RE: Along came a Light - by Celina - 10-12-2019, 12:22 PM