• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I have never been nothing; any

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

Every part of the mountain was magical. She knows her words could never describe the fascination and wonder of the highest peaks within Beqanna. The magic in the mountains was captivating, but such magic was terrifying.

She ponders Cyprin’s words. Going back to the mountain filled her with wonderment immediately. However, she quickly remembers the price she had to pay in order to get where she was now. Dracarys had never had to pay such a price before. She remembers the way the fairy came to her—angry while the world stormed with a plague. What kind of price would they ask from Cyprin?

Dracarys blinks, pushing away any notions of what could happen. Her attention focuses solely back onto the blue gunmetal mare. A smile curls her soft blue lips, forcing away all previous concerns away. “Perhaps some day if you feel drawn to it,” The blue mare offers in return. She cannot help wondering what sort of things Cyprin would want. It was different for all of them in the end.

When she hears about Cyprin living within Loess her return life, Dracarys is not surprised. It seemed Loess became the birthing den for all dragons that consume Beqanna now. She comes from the line of all these dragons that claim Loess to be their home. Her bloodline strongly connects her to the deep roots that have grown within Loess. Now she stands here, calling Loess her home.

Her silver-blue gaze follows along to where Cyprin directs her to look towards the easternmost peaks. She imagines what it must have been like to live simply in a cave with your family. Her early moments of life were spent within the protection of the autumn forest. She was closely watched and cared for by parents that gave and would continue to give her everything (or so she imagines if things had not gone the way they did). However, she is surprised to hear that Cyprin calls Castile her brother. Dracarys doesn’t give away a hint of the new information she learns. In fact, she realizes now just how closely related she is to her new acquaintance.

Dracarys turns to face her attention back to Cyprin as the other mare now realizes she has opened a book of information to her. A secret that is only perhaps shared quietly with close members of the dragon family. She carefully considers the other mare for a moment. Her father’s reminder her only reveal small amounts of information comes back to her. Dracarys wonders what kind of family member Cyprin is. She learned quickly enough that Castile had strong family values despite half of her blood being from his once enemy. Are you the same I wonder, she thinks.

“I am a granddaughter of Castile,” she says softly as she considers her next words. “My mother’s is named Valdis.” The blue mare does not consider mentioning her father. His name was like poison around here (or so she still thinks it might be). “Do you know her?” She asks curiously.

@[Cyprin]
    [Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    I have never been nothing; any - by Dracarys - 10-04-2019, 01:26 PM
    RE: I have never been nothing; any - by Cyprin - 10-10-2019, 09:05 AM
    RE: I have never been nothing; any - by Dracarys - 10-11-2019, 11:56 AM
    RE: I have never been nothing; any - by Cyprin - 11-05-2019, 03:57 PM
    RE: I have never been nothing; any - by Dracarys - 11-09-2019, 01:19 PM