• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Paint the sky grey

winter wonderland

Ruinam settles comfortable below the shelter of the tree and the warmth his brother provides, drawn in by his story of anguish, he listens intently, a trace of sympathy on his face as they both watch the storm slowly fade, his story sounding similar to all the others he had heard before, power leading to a state of no control and a great hunger for more.
    The stallion turns toward his brother with a grim expression "I'm sorry that had to happen that way, I never really thought I'd have to consider greed, I have never seen myself that way, though I suppose that is always how it starts" he says quietly, his expression still rather gloomy.

"I am glad you found me, and I am grateful that you took the time to warm me, I will be able to learn and tell the faeries about everything I have been able to learn. Truly, thank you" he says with a smile, watching as his companion darts away, excited by the clearing of the storm.

"Why don't we go for a walk, abandon all these sombre topics and relax, you are on the resort after all and we need to do some catching up" he says with a smile, nudging his brother as he trots forward into the clearing, the storm almost gone as the last few storm clouds wither away.

Ruinam
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Paint the sky grey - by Ruinam - 10-08-2019, 07:11 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by NPC - 10-08-2019, 07:27 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by Ruinam - 10-08-2019, 07:29 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by NPC - 10-08-2019, 07:31 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by Ruinam - 10-08-2019, 07:32 PM