• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but i can still remember just the way you taste; castile/any
    lior

And suddenly the sky thickens with calcified air. The ocean engorges itself on sand and silt and Lior minds it all with a low grunt and the twitch of one ear. His children are flooding around him and his heart is leaping with happiness.

Then it reaches him.

Salt and smoke. A tumultuous blend of of their lovemaking beneath a fat moon, it's glow intensified by the jealou to witness their perfection. "Nayl!" Lior bellows loudly (perhaps the only time he has ever uttered a sound above his usual low growl) and he is breaching the collection of his children and reaching, reaching, reaching.

Lior crushes her to him in a swift and fluid motion, wrapping his larger body around hers with instinctive, primal impulse. His mouth covers every inch of her beautiful face, tender and gentle, tasting the salt on her skin and wanting more. He buries his face deeply into her soft mane to inhale her scent. Every moment from her side was an aching torture that was nearly unbearable.

He does not hide his affection for he is a beast of a man and knows nothing different. 'My love...my love..." He whispers against her lovely skin over and over as he rocks her gently. The thundering of a dragon man is melted by simply seeing her. His is but a pussy cat in her arms. 'I have missed you." Lior is finally able to utter when he is able to pull his mouth from the curve of her jaw. "Look at our children, look how they have flourished." And he is PROUD. Proud of their children and their accomplishments. The dragon family born of salt and sea were something quite astonishing to behold let alone all gathered in Loess.

Lior does not pull away willingly but does so to allow their children to embrace their mother, his silver-white eyes beaming with adoration and pride.

but i can still remember just the way you taste

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but i can still remember just the way you taste; castile/any - by Lior - 10-27-2019, 04:23 PM