• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  call upon the wild
    Saint would laugh at Rebelle if she had half a mind to. Instead, she levels a cool gaze upon the finned woman and smiles. How odd, she thinks, that someone can project so much onto a near complete stranger. Pity would well in her chest if she were not such a fierce and guarded creature.

“If you had half a brain you’d see that I am not angry. But I bet you were raised by what? Some crazy ass with a penchant for taking their anger out on you? So I guess I can’t blame you for not being capable of being all the way here.” Her mouth falls into a small smile, one that looks mildly psychotic paired with her empty eyes.

The only way to not feel this anger is to feel nothing at all, not even the satisfaction that wants to flood Saint’s chest.

The gemstone girl does roll her eyes at the rest of Belle’s rant. It is almost as if the fish-girl believes she was not the one to make an introduction! The audacity—Saint would scoff if she was not so focused on keeping her mouth shut tight. Her eyes find an edge as dripping fangs grow out from beneath her lips.

It would be too easy . . . so easy . . . Saint blinks, only now realizing there is poison dripping hissing at her hooves.

“Do you want to fight?” she asks abruptly, raising her head to its full height. When she opens her mouth, a full set of dragon’s teeth is revealed. “I can make you hurt.”

@[Rebelle] <3 they're such perfect brats together

Messages In This Thread
    call upon the wild - by saint - 10-11-2019, 10:39 PM
    RE: call upon the wild - by Rebelle - 10-13-2019, 11:31 AM
    RE: call upon the wild - by saint - 10-16-2019, 12:22 AM
    RE: call upon the wild - by Rebelle - 10-16-2019, 02:12 PM
    RE: call upon the wild - by saint - 10-17-2019, 10:42 PM