• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i wish somebody would have told me; any
    bottom of the deep blue sea
    The painted mare is on the shore, sunning herself, the river being a favorite haunt of hers. Isobell has decided to leave her halls of bleached seashells and sea glass to visit the land of Beqanna.

A stallion enters from around the curve of where she lounged, he is strong and well formed, features handsome of given youth. He seems occupied by the flow of water and something that lurked beneath. Iso easily recalls the day she had been drown in those very waters...I var had made her what she is, reborn.

Lavishly slow, she rises to feet, tossing the sand away from her dampened mane. The water mare moves nearly soundless towards the form of the male, dark eyes watching from beneath long lashes. It had been some time since she had held a conversation but no doubt the words would purr from her slender throat.

He hears her approach before she is near him but Isobell does not make the effort to spook him. An easy smile tugs at her pretty lips as he has turned and moved to the shallows with a simple inquiry. "No, I prefer seaweed to flesh." Her reply is smooth and low as she dips her legs into the water, as water droplets fall from his body, once again, watching how the sun glimmers upon the surface in a spectacular shatter. The painted woman returns her gaze to the bay and gold male. "Have you?" Ears lift forward, noticing the way the water droplets leave his body, Isobell waits for a reply.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i wish somebody would have told me; any - by Isobell - 10-13-2019, 03:26 PM