• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bottom of the deep blue sea; malkin
    bottom of the deep blue sea

Certainly she had expected her greet to be met with some statuesque, attractive equine but instead it was returned by an small maroon otter. Something Isobell had never seen in her travels to the deep and back, between worlds, or even in daily life whilst dwelling in Beqanna.

"Oh. Well-" Her features turn up in a smile, slightly lopsided with her confusion, but still pleasant all the same. Silver eyes glimmer with curiosity to have met such an odd animal. Isobell had never spoken with something other than horses before and it threw her off just a bit.

The moonstone and obsidian mare dips her head towards the green eyed animal with flaring nostrils and curious eyes looking from beneath dark locks. "What's your name? I've never spoke with an otter before." Truth behind her words, she eyes the little thing, amused. "I suppose I should consider myself lucky." A small tinkling laugh follows. "Do you live around here?" The woman asks with ears forward and awaiting a reply.

Messages In This Thread
    bottom of the deep blue sea; malkin - by Isobell - 10-15-2019, 01:06 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; malkin - by Isobell - 11-03-2019, 05:51 PM