• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm hovering throughout time - any

LIKE WATER FLOWING INTO LUNGS.

She had no direction in this reforged version of Beqanna.
    There was nothing to tether her here.

She had pledged her soul to the Chamber, and it had disappeared with its destruction.  She liked to think, sometimes, that perhaps it was still alive with the bits of the Chamber that remained - buried underneath this new land.  Perhaps just waiting to be pulled back to the surface - quietly lying dormant for the time being.  But in this new land, he had no loyalty left.  She was loyal to her own wants and whims and nothing more than that.  Such a thing was dangerous, all things considered.

So she wandered, unbound and unrestrained, through the common areas of Beqanna.  She bends the grasses and flowers out of the way as she walks.  Shadows swirl through the stalks like snakes before turning and curling around her hooves. The meadow is all that remains familiar, but the faces here are not.

The sun is warm across her scarred shoulders, but her skin remains as cold as ice. She’s not here seeking companionship or conversation like most. She has no expectations - she knows better. But the shadowmare has decided that the time to linger in the darkness had come and gone.

A N A X A R E T E
    been there, done that
    image credit  

open to anyone

Messages In This Thread
    i'm hovering throughout time - any - by Anaxarete - 10-15-2019, 07:56 PM
    RE: i'm hovering throughout time - any - by Jakub - 10-15-2019, 09:45 PM
    RE: i'm hovering throughout time - any - by Jakub - 10-16-2019, 08:56 AM