• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sidewalk scenes and black limousines (Santana)
    Well well, the young mare thinks, blinking in the sight of what’s left crouching before her. Had she not already given him the manifestation of a good spanking with her powers, Eyas might’ve been more surprised to see a dragon’s thorny paw reaching out toward her exposed neck. But she knew of his abilities, had felt them as she brushed her own magic overtop the delectable shape of his soul. If she were stronger the dragon wouldn’t have broken through but ‘Tana is her first (how special of him!) Her first to try and possess. She’d expected nothing to happen but this is certainly more than she bargained for.

Still, even with his gleaming rows of ancient teeth and the rancid stench of sulfur on his breath, the weak pegasus hen refuses to tremble or break under the captivating allure of her enemies eyes. “How amusing.” She sounded bored, tilting her head underneath the pressure of Santana’s grip. He no longer threatened Eyas but Sabra; where the one mare had been the other took her place, eyeing her son with disbelief and a constant sadness. A wound bloomed over her shoulder, ripping open silently, pouring forth dark streams of crimson blood. “You would hurt me again? Have you learned nothing?” The bluish horse accused him, as real to the touch as anything he could see.

In her thoughts, Eyas convinced herself to remain steady and focused. He’s still unpracticed, she told herself, aware of his father’s blood and the similarities of their mythical shape-shifting. Santana will tire out, he has to, just keep him going, she gritted her teeth, barely able to keep from shaking anymore. She was exhausted, starving. ‘Tana’s claws seemed to cut the wind out of her throat.

“Kill me then,” Sabra’s expression shattered into a stream of anguished tears, “break my heart again.”

@[Santana]
    ► Powerplay Me : Powers (any)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sidewalk scenes and black limousines (Santana) - by Eyas - 11-19-2019, 09:57 PM