• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  don't come find me; any
    There was everything to love about living completely on a tropical island. The weather was always warm. Every day the sun was shining. The Resort was simply one of the rare paradises around in Beqanna. However, it was beginning to feel too much for Divest.

She felt completely isolated living on the island. The beauty of the whole place was beginning to put her on edge. Day after day it was all the same. Some would say she was taking such a life for granted but Divest would argue differently. She needed a change of scenery right then and now.

The pastel yearling would have left the Resort much sooner if she could, but something about crossing over the ocean to the mainland had been rather frightening when she was younger. Divest didn’t feel like a good swimmer to cross such a vast amount of water before. Neither did her mother think it would be a good idea either when she first had insisted on seeing the rest of Beqanna after only being a couple of months old.

A year later, things were different now. Divest was no longer the little filly with gangling legs that felt like she would trip over any minute. Her once scrawny figure is now that of a graceful silhouette with harmonious proportions that is often to some measure pleasing and beautiful to the eye. Even the softness of her pastel green color and the light silver highlights of her mane and tail were breathtaking to say the least.

With passing of time, Divest decided finally the day had come to make her way towards the mainland in the early hours of the morning. She found herself instantly at ease moving across the waters that divided her home from the rest of Beqanna. The current of the water carried her over with ease. Swimming was more of a skill now after so many months of practicing.

Reaching the shores of Tephra had been a personal triumph for her. She rejoiced without a second thought. Divest then made her way through the many lands that separated Tephra from the meadow. She spent days exploring the vast lands of Tephra, Sylva, and Loess. Everything was marvelous and beautiful—she almost couldn’t believe she had waited so long to see the rest of the world around her until now.

Eventually she made her way to the edge of the meadow, pushing through the last bits of the forest and crossing over the river that divided the two lands. The autumn sun hung at mid-day in the sky with a few clouds that looked like rain would come soon enough. A crispy wind greeted her as she stopped near the heart of the meadow. Her silver-gaze flickered around, gleaming with excitement as she took it all in. There was so much more she still had to see, but today she decided she needed to rest.
    [Image: Wi3xi5K.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    don't come find me; any - by Divest - 10-19-2019, 02:43 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 10-28-2019, 02:15 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 11-05-2019, 07:22 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 11-07-2019, 10:34 AM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 11-07-2019, 04:20 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 11-10-2019, 02:13 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 12-08-2019, 02:30 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 12-15-2019, 07:06 AM