• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Snow and Crows(any)
     Leaves crunching rhythmically under the brown and white draft's large hooves, she took in the groups of mares and roaming stallions. She flared her nostrils, heaving in a breath of the cold air.
     Finally this coat will come in handy Susquehanna thought with a grin. Her eyes gleamed with amusement as she remembered her first winter. How amazed I was! How could something as beautiful as snow be made so absentmindedly?
     She was snapped back to reality by some squabbling crows.
     Lowering her head to the grass, Susquehanna's long white mane dragged on the ground. She wasted no time searching out the greenest blades of grass.
     Her thoughts were drawn absentmindedly to the crows.
     They were really actually quite beautiful with their glossy black feathers. Perhaps I could search for some of their feathers to decorate my mane. Later.
     She snorted, knowing she probably wouldn't.
     Ah, well, black isn't really my color... the herdless mare thought disappointedly.

Messages In This Thread
    Snow and Crows(any) - by Susquehanna Sunshine - 07-24-2015, 09:00 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Eld - 07-25-2015, 08:50 AM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Reuen - 07-25-2015, 09:11 AM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Susquehanna Sunshine - 07-25-2015, 12:46 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Eld - 07-25-2015, 01:53 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Susquehanna Sunshine - 07-25-2015, 02:13 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Reuen - 07-25-2015, 02:14 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Eld - 07-25-2015, 02:19 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Susquehanna Sunshine - 07-25-2015, 03:03 PM