• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Snow and Crows(any)

Is it just me,
    Or do you wonder if we're put here just to see,

'Lovely. Lovely to meet. To meet Susquehanna.' my tone is hauntingly soft, as broken as the pieces of me flip flopping at my feet. I listen to the red mare. Eld. Eld. Her whisper-soft voice is like the call of little birds, chirp, chirping. I hazard a few steps forward, closer, closer and stretch out my nose to breath them both in. 'The Gates saved me. The Gates help, the Gates, they are safe. Safe.' I say, trying to match Eld's enthusiasm, my smile no where near as soft and gentle, more teeth and less curled lips. My knotted mane falls over my scarred face as I talk, trying to match the same genteel voice as Eld, trying to mimic her pose. but sadly, it fails and I feel crumpled to the ground. The feathers in my mane sashaying in the wind. 'Home. Home. Home is the Gates. The Gates are safe.' safety is key, safe trees, safe grass and safe water. But the shadows, the shadows still creep along the skyline and threaten me with their dark, dark fingers and their dark, dark eyes. 'The Gates would love Susquehanna. Susquehanna. Susque. Hanna.'

How much heartache we can take,
    Without hanging from the tallest tree?

- resident of the gates -

Messages In This Thread
    Snow and Crows(any) - by Susquehanna Sunshine - 07-24-2015, 09:00 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Eld - 07-25-2015, 08:50 AM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Reuen - 07-25-2015, 09:11 AM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Susquehanna Sunshine - 07-25-2015, 12:46 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Eld - 07-25-2015, 01:53 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Susquehanna Sunshine - 07-25-2015, 02:13 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Reuen - 07-25-2015, 02:14 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Eld - 07-25-2015, 02:19 PM