• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Snow and Crows(any)

Just throw it back, for one more night
    On a starlit and moon-struck night.

'Our Queen is a gentle soul. She welcomes all with open arms. I'm sure she will welcome you too, Susquehanna.' I say, the smile merging into my eyes, a bright beam. A sense of accomplishment, it washes over me. Something strange, indeed. Normally I am the awkward, the clumsy oaf. Now, now I feel slithers of pride, of just, like golden flecks embedding into my heart. My eyes peel from the red mare to the chocolate one, and I nod slowly. She is a dear, twisted little soul. She needed time to mend, time to heal. I turn my attention back to the Gypsy. 'The Falls is a fairytale, like mothers tell us when we are younger. A perfect painted picture indeed. Perhaps their are knights, and we are damsels?' the faraway tone in my voice frays slightly, as I remember the stories my own dam used to weave. To calm my nerves, to send me to sleep. Ah, but those are historic memories. 'The Falls would gladly welcome you, Susquehanna. Perhaps come and see for yourself, and if it isn't to your liking, then as Reuen has offered, the Gates are open to you aswell.'

The ground did fold and eat us both
    But all my love, I did devote.

- resident of the falls -

Messages In This Thread
    Snow and Crows(any) - by Susquehanna Sunshine - 07-24-2015, 09:00 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Eld - 07-25-2015, 08:50 AM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Reuen - 07-25-2015, 09:11 AM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Susquehanna Sunshine - 07-25-2015, 12:46 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Eld - 07-25-2015, 01:53 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Susquehanna Sunshine - 07-25-2015, 02:13 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Reuen - 07-25-2015, 02:14 PM
    RE: Snow and Crows(any) - by Eld - 07-25-2015, 02:19 PM