• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Aeolus:
    we've been running away from space and time
    if we don't fit in the grand design
    “I’m sure one day you will be a master at it,” he adds with a boyish grin and the conversation turns to that of something much colder. A land of ice that some called home. He has never been there before, and he certainly cannot imagine living there like Cyprin states. She even shivers t the idea of living there too. “I couldn’t agree more to that.” Certainly, there must be something inciting that kept them from every leaving an endless winter. Aeolus glances from the gunmetal mare to the scenery of his home. perhaps there was something beautiful about the place just like the tropical island was to many of the residents here.

Turning his golden gaze back to Cyprin, their eyes meet. A smile of shyness curls on her lips, he wonders what she might be thinking about. As his own thoughts wander into several directions, a gentle smile curls his lips faintly. Hearing her words, instantly his faint smile turns up and grows wider. “I was hoping you would!” He exclaims loudly, perhaps a bit too loud in fact.

Aeolus shakes his head at her sudden question, but he doesn’t say anything when he watches her close her eyes. It is similar to the look he has seen Loire do before. Loire was always using her imagination when she looked at the world. He could never get himself to imagine the things she did.

When Cyprin regards him in a dreamlike state he then answers her. “I could never tire of the sunsets here. Once you see for yourself, you’ll know exactly what I mean.” Aeolus would argue with anyone that Ischia had the best sunsets in all of Beqanna. Anyone was welcomed to come see the sunsets for themselves. He didn’t think anyone afterwards could argue with him then.

His ear flickers at the mention of her home. Loess is a place he knows by name and stories, but personally his interest picks up more when Cyprin mentions living in Brilliant Pampas too. “Oh, Brilliant Pampas is such a beautiful place.” Aeolus says as he instantly recalls the memory of going there with his mother. It had been such a long time ago, but he could never forget the colorful meadow of wildflowers and rolling hills. “I went there so long ago as a young boy to meet my father, Aodhan. Perhaps you know him? I’m sure he frequents there sometimes.” Aeolus wasn’t quite sure since his father came and went from Ischia recently.
    then no one can ever confine us, and no one can ever define us
    we're just trying to live where the wild things are
    Aeolus

@[Cyprin]

Messages In This Thread
    Aeolus: - by Cyprin - 10-21-2019, 12:13 PM
    RE: Aeolus: - by Aeolus - 10-24-2019, 04:02 PM
    RE: Aeolus: - by Cyprin - 11-13-2019, 10:26 AM
    RE: Aeolus: - by Aeolus - 11-25-2019, 03:49 PM
    RE: Aeolus: - by Cyprin - 12-06-2019, 10:49 AM
    RE: Aeolus: - by Aeolus - 12-15-2019, 04:34 PM
    RE: Aeolus: - by Cyprin - 01-15-2020, 01:55 PM