• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A new wave;
    got my head in the clouds
    and i'm not coming down
    Loire’s eyes instantly widen with fright at the sight of the sapphire girl’s smile, revealing a long line of sharp teeth. Her mother would have called those shark teeth instantly, but she instantly forgets such information. Quickly as her fear had come it is gone. Her eyes gleam with delight once more, immediately pulling into the magical spell that the sapphire girl puts on with her beauty.

“It’s nice to meet you, Nilam.” She says warmly. The pristine filly cannot take her eyes off the charming smile that the sapphire girl wears. It was clearly distracting (something Loire obviously doesn’t catch onto). “You have a beautiful smile, Nilam. I have never seen any teeth like yours before. They almost look like the pearls my mom told me about.” Loire loved the pearls her mother brought her sometimes as a gift.

A soft and pleasant laugh escapes through her lips at Nilam’s question. “I’m a walker I guess you could say,” she says. Loire has been asked time and time again if she was a swimmer. She was one of the rare residents of Ischia that did not call the water their home. “My brother and mother are swimmers though. They taught me how to swim. I can swim pretty well in the swallow areas, but I’m not really a great swimmer in the deeper areas.” The filly rolls her shoulders at her statement. She never thought it was a big deal to be a good swimmer. The land was just as fun too. “Are you a swimmer?” She asks tilting her head, instantly drawn to focus the topic once more onto the sapphire girl.
    Loire
    the windwalker

@[Nilam]
    [Image: DB1FUlg.png]
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    A new wave; - by Nilam - 10-23-2019, 09:01 AM
    RE: A new wave; - by Loire - 10-25-2019, 02:02 PM
    RE: A new wave; - by Nilam - 11-03-2019, 03:53 PM
    RE: A new wave; - by Loire - 11-05-2019, 07:43 PM
    RE: A new wave; - by Nilam - 11-07-2019, 10:59 AM
    RE: A new wave; - by Loire - 11-09-2019, 01:55 PM