• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  like bone picked clean; nodens

i found the antidote. i let the anger go and mother nature found it's place.
    now we're compatible, my inner animal, i wanted blood and got a taste.

It is a question that manifests a shock in him, a wideness of his eyes and a shifting in his posture that comes just as easily as that of his body. With a leg positioned in front of his other he raises a metaphorical eyebrow before chuckling, deeply and perhaps a tad darkly for even his liking; but it conveyed a sense of amusement.  “A fallen God.”  he commented, recalling the stories of Yidhra and her past, of the things she’d spun well into and through his and his siblings’ heads.

“Ancient and old; but not natural to Beqanna. She was born in body somewhere in another world, the child of bloodlines far longer living than even the concept of time. Gifted with wings and power she was stripped and collapsed to the earth; but it was there she found the Stone in a different world and the Stone offered her immortality if she would bring the shards together. She did. Elemmírë… she o’ the Hurricane the Primordium, and eventually the last known Keeper of the Stone.”

He repeats it without reverence, simply a voice of facts, his words nonchalant.  “It killed the world she came from, she caused the apocalypse, and when she freed herself from the bonds of the Stone she found herself here. Carnage opened the heart of Pangea and she was reborn in it: made his child. And I? I am merely the son she brought into this world- child of Yidhra… as she calls herself now, and Ivar.”

Twitching an ear at the names, he shrugs: his body shifting and joints popping as the addendums fall from him and Nodens resumes a normalized form… a body completely equine and painted with large patches of white spattered by grey and brown… snowflaked with a white or gray varnish. His hazel-red eyes focusing on Narcisa.  “A shifter, but, not bound to any form. No matter, I am after all mortal, and the tales of Gods and Legends matter little in a place where magic goes unchecked.”

“What God made you, Narcisa?”  he chuckles: truly curious. 

Nodens

@[Narcisa]
    PVP: On
    Minor Injury, and Some Mutilation Permitted.

Messages In This Thread
    like bone picked clean; nodens - by Narcisa - 10-29-2019, 11:40 PM
    RE: like bone picked clean; nodens - by Nodens - 10-30-2019, 12:39 AM
    RE: like bone picked clean; nodens - by Narcisa - 10-31-2019, 12:23 AM
    RE: like bone picked clean; nodens - by Nodens - 11-04-2019, 10:52 PM