• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She sells seashells by the sea shore // kahzie
    Eyes met across the snowy expanse, olive and amethyst drawn together irrevocably. Appreciative looks and glances were not unknown to the nereid, not when she wore her supernaturally beautiful guise. Not much changed really, between her scaled and furred skins. Same long legs, same smooth arch to her neck and the straight symmetry of her face. Pretty, but not exceptional. That came from the magic of the sea. 

She'd shed her magic today, but the way he was looking at her, she had to double take. No, no scales, no undulating fins. Just her unaltered self; and still he looked as though she were the sea itself. Her eyes crinkled as he returned to her side, her stomach flip flopping as he brushed against her. The smooth, cold slide of feathers against her thin skin set of a volley of shivers that began somewhere south of her belly and worked their way to every corner of her body. 

He wanted to show her things. Things beyond the sights his home offered, and the way he laid kisses and promises against her skin made her certain of what he meant. His kindness, his consideration, the tender way he caressed her. It was wonderful, and she liked him all the more for his gentle ways. It was tempting to give him everything. Tempting, but too easy. 

It was physically painful to feel him pull away, but it was good. It was. She could breath again. Her thoughts cleared somewhat, even if her blood still throbbed in distracting places. She grinned drunkenly at her feathered friend, head shaking. "You're a silver tongued nightingale, you know that?" She laughed, pressing her own kiss into the bridge of his nose. "If there is anything more beautiful than you in these woods, I'll be shocked. As for your addendum..." 

Her tongue clicked against the roof of her mouth, as she feigned consideration. She knew what she wanted. And she knew it wasn't hers to have. "I want you to show me everything. I want to share every touch and every moan of pleasure with you. But..." And here her face fell into sweet, aching wishing. "I'd worry. You want your grass and to eat it too. You're my friend, maybe my best friend. I don't want to risk that if I know I'll be alone again if-if something happened." She shrugged, looking him in the eyes, begging silently that he'd understand. Let him respect their friendship enough to accept what she was saying. 

Adria had her children, and raised them more or less on her own. Adria was strong like that, and Aquaria wasn't certain she had that kind of strength. If Pteron wanted more... Well, he couldn't have her half way. Just a two shadows pulsing in the night and pretending nothing had happened in the dawn's light. That wasn't her. And she hoped that wasn't what he thought of her. 

@[Pteron]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She sells seashells by the sea shore // kahzie - by Aquaria - 11-12-2019, 12:04 PM