• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

nice trees you've got here

Lilliana’s gentle words of assurance help to sooth my worries, though I’m not sure I’ll be charging into Taiga on my own anytime soon. Thank goodness for my wonderful friend! She makes everything better and I am happy to add another excuse (ghost protection) to the continuously growing list of reasons why I like hanging around her.

I’m bursting with a smile while thinking about the twins but I still make a note to file away the name she mentioned - Aquaria - away. “I don’t know an Aquaria! I haven’t been very social, the twins keep me busy most of the time. Is she someone I should say hi to?” I like the idea of having friends recommended to me, I hope that’s where this conversation is going. But I’ve also got approximately 500 questions to reply to about said twins, so I better get cracking on those.

This is a dream come true moment, talking about my gorgeous kids with one of my most wonderful friends, and I’m absolutely shining with the happiness of it. My coal black eyes shine with the soft tears that come into them so easily. I didn’t know happy tears were a thing until the first time I saw my children.

“They’re amazing. They both inherited my antlers, but Donny’s are dark and Millie’s are a soft brown like you see on deer. Both of them incredibly sweet - Millie collects seashells for Donny while she swims around with the other mer-fish-horse-things. I don’t know what they’re called but she gets it from her mom.”

“Eva is their mother, she’s very kind. I wasn’t sure if she would be okay with me helping out with the twins but we’ve been managing it pretty well I think.” Am I rambling? How much information is too much? “We’re not like… together together though. Just friends.” At least, I’m pretty sure we are just friends? Like, good friends of course - we’ve been a little too intimate for anything else (even though it’s still a little embarrassing to think back to that moment).

photo from unsplash

@[lilliana]

Messages In This Thread
    nice trees you've got here - by Velkan - 11-04-2019, 10:37 AM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by lilliana - 11-04-2019, 08:19 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by Velkan - 11-11-2019, 06:04 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by lilliana - 11-17-2019, 12:17 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by Velkan - 01-18-2020, 04:49 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by lilliana - 01-26-2020, 10:29 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by Velkan - 01-31-2020, 09:00 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by lilliana - 02-04-2020, 03:03 PM
    RE: nice trees you've got here - by Velkan - 02-14-2020, 05:26 PM