• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign
    Nilam
    Her father seems to be one hell of an attraction to the other sea predators. Still, his eyes seem to calm just a little when he admires the sapphire girl, and she beams when he does so. It’s not often she gets praised; usually she gets the passive-aggressive stares from her caretakers when she bites her little roan sister.

”What are the odds?” she wonders. she already knows of the half-sister on her side, but now a fourth kelpie arrives, a male. He is older, much more confident, asking about his mother and someone she doesn’t know nor care about. Nilam brushes it aside mentally, as she brushes everything aside. Her blue horse tail snaps at her hocks a moment, but then the attention is back on her and her half-sister. The latter admits not to have killed anything yet because he slipped away and she… hadn’t tried yet? Oh. That would not do. ”So did my prey. But the next one I will take down.” Because the next one, she has decided, shall be a male, not a pretty girl that is her own age.
    there is no new wave
    only the sea

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    could i use you as a warning sign - by Ivar - 11-04-2019, 11:38 AM
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - by Tasi - 11-04-2019, 08:43 PM
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - by Nilam - 11-05-2019, 02:53 AM
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - by Ivar - 11-05-2019, 02:19 PM
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - by Tasi - 12-26-2019, 10:47 AM
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - by Nilam - 12-27-2019, 05:03 AM