• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I don't feel anything until I smash it up

I don't feel enough for you to cry
    here's a lullaby to close your eyes

It became increasingly obvious that this part of the forest was more densely populated than the depths he was used to, and Kradle began to wonder if it was a good idea to wander this close to the lighter areas of the forest. The Wise One beneath him said nothing, yet Kradle's ears moved in such a way that it seemed like he was hearing something.

When the pale equine with strange antlers appeared, it was already bad news. He had a feeling there were more around him than just the dark figure in the distance, but now his fears were confirmed.

"Yes, I see there's more. What? No, I didn't invite them. Yes, yes we should have stayed at the stump. What? I'd love to but currently-" His chat with the badger was  interrupted by yet another brightly coloured horse, this time it came with a few extra limbs of the feathered variety. His stomach growled as he eyed the glowing equine's wings, his teeth getting sharper for only a moment before he quickly conceals them. His ears flattened at the cheerful noises it seemed to make, it reminded him of a cheerful child, and his expression clearly showed his annoyance at their compliment.

"Thanks, I like your wings, they look like a nice sized snack." He snapped his teeth at the end of his sentence before returning his attention to the other two beings and grumbling in irritation, wondering if he should just scoop up the Wise One and run back home before more company arrived.

Kradle
    [Image: 9oEc8Yx.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't feel anything until I smash it up - by Kradle - 11-05-2019, 09:15 PM