• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I don't feel anything until I smash it up

The floppy eared fella had always had a knack for trouble. He earned his first battle scar in the Chamber raid as a mere colt, being dumb and hotheaded to guard his sister. While he came by his temper honest he had matured in some ways and dare we say, gotten smarter? He was planning on just passing through the forest but a lot of commotion caught his attention and a few voices that seemed too child-like to just pass through. Vaughan, though never a father himself had a tender spot for young children probably due to always protecting his partially blind sister. It is no surprise to him that he sees a colorful palette before him when he slinks toward the group. There is a large mare, graceful and demanding respect, two younger mares and two men -- if you can call them that.

The black stallion walks confidently towards the group, his left ear swiveling forward as his right lies flat to the side of his head to give his best, "I'm friendly" as possible. Unfortunately he's lost most of the introductions but body language speaks more than words ever will - his mother taught him that. Warrior blood runs deep. "I'm sorry I've missed everyone's name but Pangea is the area you are searching for," he offers a sideways, but genuine, smile to the lady, "I'm Vaughan, Beqanna's resident vagabond but I'd be happy to show you the way." While he could be dangerous and let's face it, a smartass, he was kind (usually). "You two," referring to the young ladies, "do you have homes? I worry in the winter for what type of creatures lurk around here." His tongue is sharp and if possible would wrap around the neck of the paint stallion. He could sense his unease and it heightened every sense in himself. He waited, watching both men calculating but he realizes they probably also feel this way...but if they cared enough, they could fight him.

They'd lose.

v a u g h a n

son of warship and kimber

ooc omg i wrote this while my boyfriend was in the shower so it's short and nervous feelings lmao

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't feel anything until I smash it up - by vaughan - 11-08-2019, 07:16 PM