• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  i tried to sell my soul last night; Ryatah

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

Shame is a foreign emotion to him. Honestly, if anyone should feel it, it should be him. But what’s the fucking point? He already has enough shit to worry about. Forget adding another joy thief of a fucking emotion. He would take his little amusements where he could and fuck anyone who had the temerity to actually judge him for it. The only ones they were making into miserable cunts were themselves anyway.

Not that that is something he’s doing much ruminating on. Truth be told, if one could find a single damned thought inside his head at the moment, it would be a miracle. Of course, this would be how Ryatah found him.

Fuck it though, she already knows what a goddamned mess he is. Pretty sure the bar’s set pretty damn low with this one. Well, with anyone really.

When her voice interrupts his nap, his lips tug into a scowl before he even manages to open his eyes. The minute they do pop open however, he squints at her, staring for a long, silent moment before a low “Fuuuuuuckkk” escapes his lips in a drawn out groan.

Very flattering no doubt.

With a grunt, he pulls himself sternal, shaking his head abruptly as he does so. Still, he doesn’t bother actually getting to his feet before squinting with irritable confusion at her. “God dammit, turn that shit off,” he grumbles, blinking as though it might clear his vision before releasing a drawn out sigh. “What the hell’d you do?”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i tried to sell my soul last night; Ryatah - by Ashhal - 11-18-2019, 11:54 PM