• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

white rope marionette upon the gallow's beam; arthas

Arthas

He steps closee, yet she steps backwards. Her memory may be gone, but she was still a wise mare. Cautious of the stranger before her, possibly making his desire harder to achieve.

But to his relief he hadn't spooked her completely, she tells him what he suspects. She doesn't remember anything, how it was possible? He really wasn't sure, but she was eating out of his hand at this point.

Her curiosity had peaked and before he could say a word she asks about how they knew each other, if they were friends.

Oh yes Breckin! I was a king, and you were a queen! We were very close friends, while we rule our own lands. It pains me that you don't remember me....we were nearly lovers... He pauses as his gaze shifts away dramatically. But I died Breckin... His gaze shifts back to the mare, this time filled with joy.

We were given a second chance to be together Breckin! Won't you stay with me? He dares to step closer once more, he extends his maw too her, but he doesn't push it, he allows her to return the gesture should she please.

We don't have to be anything you don't want...but I simply can't let this second chance pass. He says as he pulls his maw back. He gazes at her, everything he had said was a lie, but his hunger for manipulation couldn't let this opportunity pass! All he had to do was make sure no one of major importance to her past finds them together....that would certainly foil his plan.

Dangerous Business

@[Breckin] naughty arthas

Messages In This Thread
    RE: white rope marionette upon the gallow's beam; arthas - by Arthas - 11-11-2019, 03:38 PM