• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

In Hell I'll be in good company // Any

Oriash

they promised that dreams can come true

Her answer to her home is unexpected. Loess. Ori lived under a rock, she knew, but still she showed up to meetings and wandered around enough she was pretty sure she would have seen a mare that looked so obviously out of place. Her question, no, comment this is still Loess, isn’t it, doesn’t seem to be looking for a response and so Ori just stays silent and continues to walk on.

The other mare gives a name, and if only they each knew that the other did not give their true name. She had been Ori for so long that she did not know who Oriash might be. She’d simply become Ori, a name that her mother had not given her, because that was the important part. It was a name that her mother had not given her. But they do not know such things, and it’s clear enough to Ori this mare doesn’t really want her around or a conversation. Which was fine, Ori would go back to doing the things, or lack of things, that she did normally.

They arrive at the water with an awkward thank you from the other mare, and if Ori were anyone else she probably would have laughed, but that wasn’t a thing she tended to do. Instead she just nods. “Do you need anything else? If not, I’ll leave you to the water then.”

but they forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

Use of mild power playing is allowed; no injuries without permission

Messages In This Thread
    RE: In Hell I'll be in good company // Any - by Oriash - 01-13-2020, 12:01 PM