• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  hangman hooded; ana
    HELLO DARKNESS, MY OLD FRIEND

A twisted little smirk blooms upon her dark lips. Beqanna had certainly changed, but it provided some comfort that Atrox had not.  ”Well, it seems we’ll have to find another way to stir things up. I have some ideas, and I’m sure you do as well,” she offers, conspiratorially.

She knows of his intentions and does not object to this course of action. Anaxarete is looking to solidify their position here and having strong, loyal territories would certainly be an asset to the growth of Pangea.

“All of Pangea has been quiet - both this land and her surrounding territories. A pity really.
    I certainly wouldn’t object to injecting a little life into at least one of them.“
      Anaxarete had nothing against those who currently lived in Pangea’s territories - but it only made sense to have territories surrounding them that would bolster their position, not hamper it. 

“These new lands of Beqanna seem to resist any significant change…
    But I’m sure a little fog could be managed,”
    she adds, nonchalantly.

Atrox she trusted to be loyal - not to her specifically but to the ideals that they shared. That was more than enough to unite them.  So much shared history to fall back upon. Though they might have no specific loyalty to each other - the pair of them were both united by an absolute loyalty to the Chamber. And just because the Chamber had been taken from them didn’t mean they had to throw decades of loyalty and service away.

They couldn’t bring the Chamber back but they could make damn sure that her legacy wasn’t forgotten.

“We can go now, if you’d like,” she says as the shadows began to swirl and twist around her - ready to bend to the requests of their master.

A N A X A R E T E
    image credit 

@[atrox]

Messages In This Thread
    hangman hooded; ana - by atrox - 11-09-2019, 07:58 PM
    RE: hangman hooded; ana - by Anaxarete - 11-19-2019, 11:01 PM
    RE: hangman hooded; ana - by atrox - 11-20-2019, 12:05 AM
    RE: hangman hooded; ana - by Anaxarete - 11-30-2019, 11:43 AM
    RE: hangman hooded; ana - by atrox - 12-08-2019, 05:27 PM