• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Now, my innocence is breaking; Eva and any Ischians
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    There is a simple lull and quietness on the tropical island. Often Eva forgets the turn of events that occurred on the island. It seemed so long ago that she had stepped up to take the position as the leader of Ischia. Since then their quite little paradise had returned and she added two more children to her family. Everything was as it once had been now (or so she would like to believe wholeheartedly).

While things may feel the same, Eva has learned as the leader of Ischia there are some things she cannot forget. There was a distinct duty when becoming the protector of all of those within your home. She had many friends and family to look after. Even the future of Ischia rested on her shoulders. It was a responsibility she had never thought of having before but looking back she would not have made any different choice.

When the scent of Nerine fills her nostrils, the violet mare finds her way towards a white winged mare. A warm smile draws across her soft purple stained lips as she comes closer to the ethereal Nerinian. Eva cannot help but wonder what would bring someone from Nerine to their island today. She welcomes it all the more though.

“Welcome to Ischia,” she greets the other mare. Her golden gaze gleams with warmth as she meets the gaze of the Nerine. “I’m Eva. What brings you all the way from Nerine?” The nereid considers Ilma for another moment as the words of Vulgaris come to her mind. Was there trouble brewing?
    Eva
    dame of ischia

@[Ilma]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Now, my innocence is breaking; Eva and any Ischians - by Eva - 11-19-2019, 03:28 PM