• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

there's a wildfire with your name on it, sochi

do you think God stays in his heaven because he, too, lives in fear of what he has created?

He isn’t even hungry when he hunts, half the time. There is only a desperate need for the thrill of it when he chokes the death rattle from something. Ghaul wants to shake her the way a hound might thrash a rabbit until it goes limp between its jaws. He wants to chew on her limbs simply because his teeth yearn for something to pacify them for the time being. It had been so hard to release her leg but it would make for a greater hunt, he tells himself.

His ears turn forward at the sound of flesh weaving itself back together over angry muscle tissue. Sochi puts her paw back down and something in him finally awakens. Some great and terrible rises from the depths of his belly and he feels a shiver run down his spine as he lets this new feeling consume him.

Do I look like I bend?

He does not budge when she leaps at him once more, does not retaliate when her claws find his face and manage to rip into the thin flesh around his mouth. His chest is armored and protected but he finds the taste of his own blood pouring into his mouth as he finds the slivers of his lips with his tongue. Ghaul stumbles back in surprise, wincing at the way it burns before he turns back to her. But fire always cleanses the worthy, he reminds himself as he takes a take breath. The boy knows this will be agony but he braces himself for it as he bellows, the thick plume of fire erupting from his throat and toward the tiger woman.

The many claw marks across his face enter a new world of pain that sends the young drake screeching as he begins to toss his head in despair. The last of his fire catches on the tall meadow grasses but he seems unconcerned as he finally brings his focus back to her. His chest heaves with frantic breath before he surges forward, wings flapping to help him gain momentum for when they collide once more. His front talons reach for her paws to knock her onto her back while his hindlegs seek to pin hers in their grasp. Although his wounds are mostly cauterized, his blood still dribbles around his nose and onto her.

Then you want to break?” he hisses as he leans his face down to hers. His breaths are ragged and his body trembles at the pain he endures, but he continues in spite of it. “If I cannot smash your body against the rocks, then I will destroy you from the inside out.

He pauses as his nose touches the soft fur of her cheek. Slowly, he inhales her scent so that he might memorize it and find her later. Ghaul even lets his tongue snake from his awful jaws so that he can drag it along her jawline. And then he laughs, he laughs so hard that fresh blood spatters across her lovely face. He has bled and he has learned not to offer his prey mercy from this point on. The fallen angel has learned that he must be more ruthless against his adversaries if he is to survive.

I will track your scent and find your young. I will devour them and leave their bones to bleach in the sun. Your home will burn because you would not yield...unless you’ve changed your mind?” he whispers against her ear before delicately tracing his lips across her face.

ghaul

@[sochi] ghaul says "u want sum fuk or u want sum fite?"

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there's a wildfire with your name on it, sochi - by ghaul - 11-18-2019, 11:58 PM