• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  smiles and sunbeams

-Adria-

Yes, it was so very good to be home. At least, above it rather than below it. Adria has missed the common tongue and her friends on top of the ocean, has missed her children and her sister Nereids … and perhaps Jakub more than she cares to admit. She had not missed the winter weather, felt acutely by one so accustomed to the vibrant summer swelter on the islands nearly year-round. Leaving Ischia and making a trip to the river had been irritable on her skin, now glimmering from the sunny heat as Adria basked on the shore.

Her distinctly fine ears flicked backwards, hearing Aquaria’s voice rise over the chatter of rolling waves and chittering birds, and Adria lifted herself gracefully from the warm sand and onto her feet. She trotted away, the motion languid and lovely as a dancer, her mane lifted by a gentle breeze and swept away from her alluring eyes and face. The curve of Ischia’s beach led her to come upon a scene of interest once the water horse had passed some miles southbound: her sister - Aquaria, an equal match of beauty and a well-known mare of Beqanna by now - entertaining a winged mare adorned by nature.

Raising her lips to both, Adria gave them a friendly, enthused call; she was coming to join out of curiosity.

Ou gade bèl jodi a.” She greeted Aquaria, her once brisk steps slowing into a lifted jog that brought her comfortably into the trio of mares. As she settled, Adria reached pleasantly to brush her nose against the crook of her siblings jawline, tender and far from shy about such physical affection. “I am Adria,” Her accompanying smile beamed, “and might I say how positively lovely you are! Tankou yon penti. She sighed, a great lover of all things so impossibly beautiful.

In all her years Adria has been given few chances to gaze upon perfection in the world, and this time strikes her similarly to when she had spoken with Leliana last. How lovely her Queen had been then! How sublime in her new power!

“How, if at all, can we help you?”

Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me

@[Isilya] @[Aquaria]

Messages In This Thread
    smiles and sunbeams - by Isilya - 11-15-2019, 07:11 PM
    RE: smiles and sunbeams - by Aquaria - 11-17-2019, 04:08 PM
    RE: smiles and sunbeams - by Adria - 11-17-2019, 08:11 PM
    RE: smiles and sunbeams - by Eva - 11-19-2019, 03:53 PM
    RE: smiles and sunbeams - by Isilya - 11-25-2019, 10:04 PM
    RE: smiles and sunbeams - by Aquaria - 11-26-2019, 04:07 PM
    RE: smiles and sunbeams - by Eva - 12-03-2019, 06:23 PM
    RE: smiles and sunbeams - by Isilya - 12-21-2019, 10:31 PM