• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  new lights

Isilya feels herself warm and light up when she is approached by two youths (at least, relative to her! Though they are quite grown). As beautiful as this land was, and as undeniably thrilled she would have been to explore it on her own, she is infinitely happier to be in the company of others. Her magic comes from plants and she’s been surrounded by the leafy-sort of friends all her life. Now she craves conversations, now she dreams of making friends all across Beqanna.

Her green-and-gold eyes shine when the winged boy introduces himself as Blue and his friend as Bean. “Hello Blue! Hello Bean! It’s so great to meet you guys - I’m Isilya but you can call me Isi. Thank you both for welcoming me.” Her smile is soft, especially for Bean - who seems to be someone of few words. But Isi does not mind - she can easily find enough words to fill for everyone!

And then, because she certainly hasn’t forgotten, she answers Blue’s first question. “They do grow there! I like to change what flowers are there every now and then though. Do you guys have any favourite flowers?” Forgetting, at least for the moment, that she was here on a mission - this conversation feels just as important as anything else.
    isilya
    image from flickr

it's been a month so you guys don't have to reply if you don't want to but I wanted to reply even though I'm slow and I suck

@[Gale] @[Bean] (and @[Ruinam] Isi would still like to meet him!)

Messages In This Thread
    new lights - by Isilya - 11-16-2019, 08:53 PM
    RE: new lights - by Gale - 11-17-2019, 10:16 AM
    RE: new lights - by bean - 11-17-2019, 11:33 AM
    RE: new lights - by Isilya - 12-21-2019, 09:52 PM
    RE: new lights - by Ruinam - 12-23-2019, 04:48 AM
    RE: new lights - by Gale - 12-28-2019, 10:04 AM