• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i must go to the seas again
    oceane
    to the lonely sea and sky

Despite her current mood, Oceane is pleased when Bean and Leilan take ownership of the conversation without her. It gives the opaline woman time to listen to the normalcy of their small talk, to settle into her emotions, to... do anything other than force platitudes from her mouth when her mind is half a continent away.

When finally she finds her hooves, letting the rainbow light from her balefire wings splatter across ground and branch and company, Oceane finds it in her to grace Leilan with her mischievous smirk and Bean with her unfaltering curiosity.

She even expresses something close to genuine amusement at what she interprets to be an attempt at flirtation from Leilan to Bean. A woman after my heart. She flicks an ear toward him but aside from the short-lived grin that forces the corners of her mouth upward, Oceane gives no other indication of her assumption.

"The Resort is intriguing," she agrees with the brown mare, "and Blue lives there. He's the first horse I met when I came to Beqanna." She thinks fondly on the memory, and though she had opted to follow Castile to Loess instead of Ruinam and Blue to the Island Resort, Oceane had still made it a point to go visit the stallion in his island paradise after she'd gotten settled into her own foothills home.

With another ear flick, the pegasi turns her attention to Leilan as he offers his own insight to the territories she may enjoy. His mention of Ischia causes a sharp pang of discomfort in her chest, forcing a sharp intake of breath and a swift clamping of her feathered wings to her gleaming sides.

"Perhaps you should stay on Ischia's main island, should you visit. I hear the outer isles can be a bit dangerous," she tries to add without drawing undue attention to the comment.

@[Leilan] & @[bean] | "speaks"
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    i must go to the seas again - by Oceane - 11-17-2019, 06:53 PM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by bean - 11-17-2019, 07:13 PM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by Leilan - 11-18-2019, 09:25 AM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by Oceane - 11-18-2019, 03:19 PM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by bean - 11-29-2019, 09:55 AM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by Leilan - 11-29-2019, 10:52 AM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by Oceane - 12-04-2019, 11:00 AM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by bean - 12-07-2019, 07:53 AM