• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  i've never fallen from quite this high; Aquaria
    She needn't have worried about what he would think. The wonder in his eyes as the sea reveals her beauty is all the answer she needed, as much truth in his expression as she would ever hear from his lips. That smile was exactly what she'd been looking for. The way his face lit up like the sun, as beautiful as any wonder she could show him. 

How she came to leave it though, that was easy enough to answer. A shrug rippled down her, her smile wistful as she answered. "I was lonely. All the fish in the sea and no one to talk to." She'd talked to them, off course, called them her friends. But the fish and the dolphins and the crustaceans never spoke back. They appreciated her care taking, her guardianship of the reef and its inhabitants. But no one asked about her day, or what was on her mind. It was something she missed more as she'd grown up. It was the kind of care she'd found in Pteron. 

For a moment he looked upwards, eyes dazzled by the sunlight shining down on them. He was too beautiful, too wonderful, as remarkable as any creature that lived here. There was a magic to him, and she knew she was lucky to have him even for these brief moments. She was helpless to reject the one who had such a hold on her heart. May the sea save her, for she could not deny herself the joy of touching him. Of kissing him. Of drawing those breathy gasps from his lips as he had drawn them from her in the forest. 

"Shhh. I want this. And I want you, every piece you're willing to give me. If I can't have your heart, your love," she paused, looking away to catch her breath. "I will satisfy myself with the time and affection I'm given." She absorbed his kisses, feeling tears prick the corners of her eyes again and willed them away. Surely, this was better than nothing. 

With a gentle reach of her powers, the nereid summoned a tendril of water to come into their haven. She wound it up the strong pillars of his hind legs, cords of water no thicker than vines that curled and explored the delicate curves of his thighs and higher. Her mouth explored him, from his lips to the smooth skin of his cheeks, the elegant curve of his jaw. The water was a cool counterpoint to the warmth of her breath on his skin. 

Blood rushed beneath her skin in a torrent of want, her body pushing instantly to be ever nearer to his. The water she commanded clutched tight at his form, coaxing his own passion as well as she could. Her face pressed close against his shoulder, feathers stroking her cheek. "Thank you, my friend, for trusting me." She whispered, laying another kiss where his neck and shoulder met. 

@[Pteron]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; Aquaria - by Aquaria - 11-22-2019, 06:15 PM