• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  give me a shot to remember; anyone

Gluttony

Unlike the unusual stranger before her, she quite liked the rain. The way the gentle drizzle frosted across her coat was almost refreshing. With the occasional twist of her muscles she continued to watch the other's face closely. For a while she became lost in the galaxies across his rough features. 'Do things matter when you're on the ground?' His question lingers between them and for a while she considers it. With a glance towards the sky and then directing an eye towards the ground she rolls her right shoulder in a slight shrug as she shifts her weight. "The only thing that seems to matter is one day reaching the sky again," she sighs dreamily. "I have never really cared about what's happening down... here."

Her lips twist into a large smile as her eye bounces back up to meet his face and for a moment she dances on the tips of her hooves as his head swings towards her and she moves a few steps forward. As a young filly she has never cared who or what caught her in anything she tried to do. She had always been bold in her desire to fly and follow the path of the birds and never let anyone stop her. It had only, as expected, become even worse when she discovered her natural ability to change into a bird of prey. She thinks of the way the wind flows between her feathers up there in the sky when suddenly his crocodile smile peels her attention away from her own thoughts. With a soft blink and widening of the eyes, the glittering mare takes a closer step forward, a bright green eye closely inspecting the pointy teeth that sat between the stallions lips. 

He truly was an interesting creature and if she were being honest, had anything less boring come to greet her, she probably wouldn't have been able to be convinced to stay on the ground where she should consider to herself to truly belong. She continues to watch the way his lips twist and turn as he speaks, her eyes unblinking as she studies the teeth of the true predator before her. It's when he says that he doesn't know how to fly that breaks his own unintended spell and for a moment her heart drops. "You... Don't know how?," a sort of sadness trails along her words and her brows raise in slight concern. A winged being without flight? How could one live and be truly happy?

'Come to pangea and teach me. I will spare you from the fire. Pangea is the beginning, the kindling where I was born. All will burn before our kingdom.' 

It's an offer she can't refuse. "Of course I will!" her acceptance of his offer is instantaneous and his eerie warning of what may be coming is lost on her. For now, her one true goal is to make sure this being reaches his full potential when it comes to flight. She also is able to easily take note that he corrects her without mocking her and for a moment she is most pleased by the way he ignores her simple mispronunciation of his home. With a careful precision she speaks up as she bounces on her hooves a bit too eagerly, "Is Pangea close? Will you lead me there?"

@[ghaul] oh hi. i wrote a post. she is going in a weird direction personality wise and i have no intention of stopping it, so bare with me LOL

Messages In This Thread
    give me a shot to remember; anyone - by Gluttony - 11-23-2019, 11:17 PM
    RE: give me a shot to remember; anyone - by ghaul - 11-25-2019, 04:26 PM
    RE: give me a shot to remember; anyone - by ghaul - 11-29-2019, 08:50 PM
    RE: give me a shot to remember; anyone - by Gluttony - 12-03-2019, 08:03 PM