• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    i don't eat i just devour, everyone in every hour; leilan
    You’re uncontrollable
    and we are unlovable
    Wow, he looks like absolute shit.

It’s the most active thought he’s had this day, so far. He’s so glad he didn’t bring Beryl along today; the thought of the palomino filly finding someone - something so gruesome isn’t exactly comforting. Just look at this pathetic excuse of - oh Fae, he’s alive!

Leilan had been wandering the northern half of the Isle, having sent Beryl out to see if she could manage on her own by now (it was summer and there wasn’t really a threat for a young lioness in the moment; or so he thought). He certainly wasn’t expecting this - a sad excuse for what’s left of a horse, a wanderer he couldn’t quite pinpoint, but honestly he had not been paying a lot of attention to the southerners of the Isle. Those weren’t usually the ones in need of… help.

A sigh escapes him and he approaches. Some sort of whine comes out of the broken horse, and the frosted drake chuckles a bit. Still feisty, this one, even if he’s dying.

Because dying, he is. The pool of blood and the crows might have been an indication, but the big hole that comes into view, right next to or even grazing the heart if he remembers correctly, makes it more than obvious. Bleeding out, rasping through the non-punctured lung, Leilan’s first and most prominent thought is to make it quick and end his suffering.

Ice Fairy would definitely frown upon that, to say the least.

A shake of his scaled head, the only really dark part of him, and the scaled stallion strides forwards. ”You look like shit.” Must feel that way. ”Gotta tell you, I’m no healer. But I could try and patch that. Or I can make this end as painless as possible.” He rumbles on, then remembers the pathetic whine from before. He would not understand this young man unless he put his ear to his bloodied lips, and hope for the best.

Eye roll. Sigh. ”Blink twice if you don’t want to die immediately.”

After all, he can’t promise that it will work.

and I don’t want you to think that I care
    I never would, I never
    could again
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Firen]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i don't eat i just devour, everyone in every hour; leilan - by Leilan - 12-05-2019, 10:13 AM