• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  where the skies end

Gluttony so far seemed to be d oing a wonderful job so far at making friends, though the only horses she had come across so far were Ghaul and Warstorm, she considered this a particularly wonderful achievement. With a gentle movement of her head, a green eye lands on the antlered pegasus and for a moment she simply listens. Her ears prick at the mare's description of her father and for a moment she smiles. "He can't be too stuffy, you're so nice!," she exclaims, unable to stay quiet any longer. "I would like to meet him one day!"

A large smile spreads across her face and for a moment she she thinks back on her own parents, and a small wish to see them dances through her. Though that wish is quickly stuffed down. Now was not the time to get sentimental. Now was the time to focus and make friends!

She listens as the mare speaks of the wind and then of flying being hungry work and she chuckles softly. "That is too true. It's too bad we can't go without eating and could soar for as long as we desire. Though even if we could, I'd probably miss food!" She giggles playfully and catches the eye of the other mare momentarily. "Are you from here, too?" So full of questions, yet not ready to slow herself, the young mare is quickly faced with a sudden realization that makes her jaw drop slightly as she turns quickly to face the other. "Wait. I don't think I've introduced myself! That's so rude of me! I'm Gluttony, but you can call me Glee! What is your name?!"

GLUTTONY

alexiel x anabel

ooc: hi i'm the queen of run on sentences and long wait times. pls forgive me. ;-;

Messages In This Thread
    where the skies end - by Warstorm - 12-04-2019, 06:26 PM
    RE: where the skies end - by Gluttony - 12-04-2019, 06:57 PM
    RE: where the skies end - by Warstorm - 12-04-2019, 08:19 PM
    RE: where the skies end - by Gluttony - 12-15-2019, 08:07 PM
    RE: where the skies end - by Warstorm - 12-18-2019, 10:42 AM
    RE: where the skies end - by Gluttony - 12-28-2019, 09:54 PM