• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The demons inside of me; Draco
    She had hesitated on the edge of this barren world for longer than she cared to admit. She had wanted to show the twins where she had spent the majority of her life. Tucked between a meadow filled with brilliant, breath taking colors and a red, dusty, empty cavern. 

Not entirely empty, she had reminded herself, she had a sister here and she assumed many more siblings produced by her absent father that she had not yet met or cared to meet.

No that's a lie.

If she was honest with herself she would admit that there had always been a part of her that was vacant. It had never been filled by her mother or father, both useless as parents .. at least to her. The day she met her sister had been one of the best days in her sorry excuse for a life.

She had delayed in the meadow, her feisty lion boy and calculating wolf girl chasing away those who got to close out of pure boredom. It had been two days, she either needed to take them home to the giant red woods or cross that thin invisible line into what was her father's land, or what used to be if the rumors she had heard were true. 

And so she finds herself here, walking with reluctant hooves through the very caverns she had desperately departed from. Her twins, Vervane and Oectra pranced back and forth behind her knocking stagnant dust from the never ending red walls, occassionally knocking lose debris followed by an echo of giggles. 

Felicitey rolled her eyes, or eye, as the shadows doused her golden form. The amber markings that laced across the edges of her ears and were splattered against her delicate, brown, bolyaged wings looked as if they were dripping off of her disappearing into the darkness of this land. A chill ran her spine as she continued towards the opening that ran parallel to one of Pangeas many rivers. 

Quiet now, and please for gods sake... equine form. she tossed back at her children to which they grudgingly obeyed, Vrrvane to his palomino overo body and Oectra to her predominately white, chesnut overo form, two very contrasting twins. The warm autumn sun blinded her as she stepped out of the canyons shadows. She was strikingly beautiful compared to the blood red land. She focused the rose gold 8ball eye scanning for the first time to see if her father was here. Her chocolate mane fell haphazardly across the odd eye, obscuring it from anyone who may stumble across them. The small silver snowflakes that dappled her brown and golden face seemed to shimmer just a little more when ever she used her trait.

@[draco]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-16-2019, 12:26 AM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 12-17-2019, 05:48 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-17-2019, 06:34 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 12-29-2019, 05:17 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 12-31-2019, 09:16 AM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 01-06-2020, 04:18 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by Felicitey - 01-06-2020, 08:55 PM
    RE: The demons inside of me; Draco - by draco - 01-19-2020, 04:42 AM