• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm still waiting for the world to end; tarnished
    fiasko
    She needs a little break.

She loves her family - adores Jason and their little twins. But the children are running her ragged (or, at least Sidra is, the little monkey), and today, she is claiming a day for herself. Jason is off on some business or other, the twins are busy playing with Wichita’s daughter Tioga and so she has come here, to the meadow, for some time to herself.

She’s not exactly sure why she chose here. The last time she’d been in the meadow it’d been … less than pleasant. She’d met that stallion then. The one that’d tried to kill her. Granted, she’d met Kaelie then too and been rescued.

Perhaps that’s why she’s here. She wants to see the place where she first gained her family. And she wants to make new memories of the place.

She settles in to a far corner of the meadow, huddling for shelter underneath the boughs of an old, spreading oak tree. It’s cold, but it’s quiet. She has space to think. Or, almost better, space to not think at all.

She stares out across the meadow, drinking in the quiet and the beautiful scenery. A thick layer of snow lies across the territory, dotted with the occasional trail of hoofprints. At the moment no one is in sight, but she’s sure that someone will be along soon. From what she understands, the meadow is never empty for long.
    i'm still waiting for the world to end

@[Tarnished]

Messages In This Thread
    i'm still waiting for the world to end; tarnished - by Fiasko - 07-28-2015, 02:06 AM