• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  your waves are pulling me under; any
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    Within her heart, she felt this was the right choice to make. It was not what she had planned for her life, but she knew it was impossible to control the weaves of fate all together. Much like the ocean itself, her life could not be controlled so easily.

Listening carefully to Aodhan’s reply, the purple nereid knew it was a lot she had said, she was happy to hear his answers. If they were going to find a way to make things work, she knew they had to come to an agreement somehow.

They both knew their lives up until now had been more than what they had ever thought it would be. Intimate moments with others had been shared, and as a result they created more than one family. Eva could never see herself abandoning her families for just one other. She was a mother to all of them equally, loved each of their father’s too, asking her to be exclusively was entirely something she didn’t know she could do. Maybe she could with Aodhan, but he was a special someone in her heart, someone she could never let go so easily.

Her smile curls a little more at his next words. “One big happy family that I would be happy to be apart of.” Because truly Eva would love his family as much as her own. “I am happy with that idea too. Even more so, I can see you more often,” Eva says with a soft laugh.

The sea mare was happy things like this could happen. She was much of a wild spirit as Aodhan was, but today she had grown more respect for the young boy she had met years ago. Aodhan was surprisingly a gentlemen, reaching out to make sure things would not be awkward if he came to live on the island and look after both of his families. Seeing him every day could have been hard for Eva if he hadn’t approached her about this, but now that he had she was happy to have him around more often.

“If you would like there is one of our sister islands that needs claiming. It’s the northwest island. You can be its Beachmaster and your other family can live there too if you want.” Eva wanted to ensure Aodhan would be fully welcome here. She cared and trusted him. Most of all, she wanted him to feel that he felt welcomed here with his family. It would be a safe place for them all as well.
    Eva
    the dame of ischia

@[Aodhan]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-06-2020, 05:40 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-18-2020, 05:01 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-27-2020, 11:19 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-31-2020, 07:37 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 02-11-2020, 05:15 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 02-19-2020, 01:47 AM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 02-23-2020, 04:01 PM