• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  ♫ oh i'm a master pretender [anyone]
    “Oh!” he says, and there is excitement in his voice and in the rise of his curious brow. “So you’re not from Beqanna originally, then? ”

The brindle stallion is clearly not off put by her occasional glances at his wings. He even chuckles when she finally mentions it, stretching out the wing nearest her.

“They’re one of my most noticeable features,” Blue replies with an easy grin, tossing back the forelock of yet another of his defining characteristics, that mane that stretches from poll to tail. Uniqueness in Beqanna is more than physical features though, Blue has found, and perhaps it would be good for Gloariana to know this as well. “Many of us natives are more than meets the eye,” he says. “Do you have other traits where you come from, or are they are uncommon as wings?” For a moment he considers showing her, sharing an example of his own intangible skill, but refrains. For all her efforts at calmness, he does not wish to be responsible for making her uncomfortable.

Instead he answers her question, leaving the other topic for a better time, perhaps.

“Near is relative,” is said with another easy smile, “it didn’t take me long to fly here, but by hoof it’s across the entire mainland of Beqanna.” With his dark muzzle, he gestures toward the northwest. “A place called Island Resort. It was described to me as peaceful and quiet, and it is that for sure.”

@[Gloariana]
    Ooc: no worries! ?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: ♫ oh i'm a master pretender [anyone] - by Gale - 04-06-2020, 08:14 AM