• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All for One [Castile, any]
    My time in Loess has been brief, but I’m quite impressed with the busy-ness of this place.  The Loessians seem to be quite the busiest little bees - zigging and zagging and buzzing and bee-ing.  Whatever it was exactly that bees do - I’m not certain - but these guys sure did like to ruffle some fancy feathers and it makes me wonder if I have been loyal to the wrong kingdom for the last several years.

And by kingdom I mean territory and basic hell-hole.
    And by loyal I mean only occasionally.
    Usually when it’s convenient for me.
    Or fun.
    Fun is usually the priority.
    But, that’s tit for tat and neither here nor there nor somewhere nor everywhere nor whatever.

And I’ve just now noticed that someone is using their little noggin nearby.  I can practically smell the smoke that’s coming from them and the effort it’s clearly taking to execute such a difficult task.  But just as there is smoke, there is the telltale whisper of thoughts pouring into my own cramped mind.  And you see, curious is as curious does, and I just can’t help but crest that little happy, rocky ridge to get a peek at what’s going on.

Lo and behold my devilish sparkling eyes aren’t disappointed when I finally make it atop that ledge, because beneath me I can easily make out that beautiful black silhouette of a virgin boy I once knew in Sylva.  Unchanged, it looks like, but the thoughts of a Camomila and Jesla are brand spanking new.  And it makes me wonder whatever happened to his dear little lamb.  Perhaps she’d never made it out of Sylva afterall.  Another victim of Swampy probably, I think with a shrug of my delicately spotted shoulder.  That ogre had all the fun.

A pretty girl - though not as striking as myself - rolls in before I can pursue, as does the scaley source of the smoke I had thought to be Jesper’s brain.  An easy mistake to make of course.

You wouldn’t know it, but near this entire time Haide has been digging into my skin.  Subtle at first, then deeper and deeper she digs, and she is relentless this time.  It grows from hardly a pesky scratch to ripping and tearing and red and utter pain, like a furious cat escaping containment.  She wants out and she’s never been this persistent before, and I am unprepared.  There is one blessed second when she relaxes - tired maybe-  and I’m nearly certain I’ve withstood her assault.  Until a ringing in my ear makes my flawless face contort in unbridled agony, and suddenly my clutch is lax.  It’s only a half a second hiccup, but it is enough to undo what was done and my cherubic smile slowly returns as if nothing at all had just happened.

They would be none the wiser.

“Hello,” I hear myself say, fully dressed as a cheetah and friendly enough, and rather disarming at that.  Quietly, I traverse the rocky projections that lay in my way until I am fully immersed in their little trifecta of pretty.  And I sit quietly in my lanky get-up, turning a dark gaze curiously about them with a soft tilt of my head.

They would be none the wiser.

@[Jesper] @[Oceane] @[Castile] here have a little dash of crazy to lighten the mood

Messages In This Thread
    All for One [Castile, any] - by Jesper - 02-08-2020, 07:54 AM
    RE: All for One [Castile, any] - by Oceane - 02-16-2020, 06:30 PM
    RE: All for One [Castile, any] - by Castile - 02-17-2020, 09:44 AM
    RE: All for One [Castile, any] - by Jackel - 02-19-2020, 06:10 PM
    RE: All for One [Castile, any] - by Jesper - 03-19-2020, 08:01 PM